Although Affirm performs a credit check when you apply for a loan, this will not impact your credit score. However, if you are approved and decide to buy with Affirm, your loan and payments may affect your credit score. Paying on time can help you build a positive credit history.
Articles in this section
- What is Affirm?
- Why buy with Affirm?
- What is required to have an Affirm account?
- How does Affirm work?
- How does Affirm approve borrowers for loans?
- Does Affirm perform a credit check? Does it impact my credit score?
- Why was I denied financing by Affirm?
- Why was I asked to verify my identity?
- Why was I prompted to enter my income?
- Why was I prompted for my checking account?
Please sign in to leave a comment.