This is the support page for the Swift FX Nano Nasal Mask by ResMed. This page is intended to help you with all of your post-purchase needs. To be taken directly to a section, click one below.
Q What needs to be included on my prescription?
A If an "Rx Required" CPAP mask is the only item in your order, your prescription only needs to say : "CPAP Supplies" or "CPAP equipment". If you are purchasing other "Rx Required" products in your order, there may be other prescription requirements.
Q Is headgear provided with this product?
A Yes, headgear is provided with this product. However, if your mask frame and cushion have worn out but your headgear is still functioning properly check out the
Q What's the difference between the Swift FX Nano standard and the Swift FX Nano For Her?
A The only difference between the Swift FX Nano standard and Swift FX Nano For Her are the pink accents and smaller sizing range the Swift FX Nano For Her comes with. You can find the Swift FX Nano For Her here.
Q How do I know which Size to choose?
A You can find the sizing guide here , make sure it's to scale, print, and follow the directions to find your perfect fit!
Q Does the Swift FX Nano have any optional accessories?
A Yes, for added comfort check out the Grey Soft Wraps for the Swift FX/ Swift FX For Her, Swift FX Nano/Swift FX Nano For Her here!
Mask manufacturers like ResMed and Philips Respironics suggest you replace your nasal cushion monthly.
Manufacturers like ResMed, Philips Respironics, Fisher & Paykel recommend you replace your:
- Full Face and Nasal Mask Cushion and Nasal Pillows every month. ApriaDirect's selection of mask parts like these can be found here.
- CPAP/ Bilevel machine filters every month. Check out ApriaDirect's selection of replacement filters here.
- CPAP/ Bilevel tubing/ hoses every three months. Check out ApriaDirect's selection of tubing and hoses here.
- Mask frames every three months. Check out ApriaDirect's selection of mask frames here.
- Mask headgear every six months. Check out ApriaDirect's selection of headgear here.
- Chinstraps every six months. Check out ApriaDirect's selection of chinstraps here.
- Humidifier water tubs every six months. Check out ApriaDirect's selection of humidifier water tubs here.
For specific information and instructions on the suggested replacement timeline for your CPAP supplies, please refer to your CPAP Machine/ Mask user manuals. Downloadable user manuals for each product can be found in the "specifications" tab on each product page.