This is the support page for the Swift FX Bella Nasal Pillow Mask by ResMed. This page is intended to help you with all of your post-purchase needs. To be taken directly to a section, click one below.
Q What needs to be included on my prescription?
A If an "Rx Required" CPAP mask is the only item in your order, your prescription only needs to say : "CPAP Supplies" or "CPAP equipment". If you are purchasing other "Rx Required" products in your order, there may be other prescription requirements.
Q Is headgear provided with this product?
A Yes, headgear is provided with this product. However, if your mask frame and cushion have worn out but your headgear is still functioning properly, you can find the Swift FX Mask without Headgear here.
Q What sizes of nasal pillows are included?
A This mask is a fit pack. It comes with three sizes of nasal pillows: 1 extra small, 1 small, and 1 medium.
Q What is the difference between the Swift FX Bella and Swift FX?
A The only difference between the Swift FX Bella and the Swift FX is the Bella headgear loops.
Mask manufacturers like ResMed and Philips Respironics suggest you replace your nasal pillows monthly. You can find the replacement nasal pillows for your Swift FX Bella Nasal Pillow Mask here.
Manufacturers like ResMed, Philips Respironics, Fisher & Paykel recommend you replace your:
- Full Face and Nasal Mask Cushion and Nasal Pillows every month. ApriaDirect's selection of mask parts like these can be found here.
- CPAP/ Bilevel machine filters every month. Check out ApriaDirect's selection of replacement filters here.
- CPAP/ Bilevel tubing/ hoses every three months. Check out ApriaDirect's selection of tubing and hoses here.
- Mask frames every three months. Check out ApriaDirect's selection of mask frames here.
- Mask headgear every six months. Check out ApriaDirect's selection of headgear here.
- Chinstraps every six months. Check out ApriaDirect's selection of chinstraps here.
- Humidifier water tubs every six months. Check out ApriaDirect's selection of humidifier water tubs here.
For specific information and instructions on the suggested replacement timeline for your CPAP supplies, please refer to your CPAP Machine/ Mask user manuals. Downloadable user manuals for each product can be found in the "specifications" tab on each product page.