This is the support page for the FitLife Total Face Mask by Philips Respironics. This page is intended to help you with all of your post-purchase needs. To be taken directly to a section, click one below.
Q What needs to be included on my prescription?
A If an "Rx Required" CPAP mask is the only item in your order, your prescription only needs to say : "CPAP Supplies" or "CPAP equipment". If you are purchasing other "Rx Required" products in your order, there may be other prescription requirements.
Q Is headgear provided with this product?
A Yes, headgear is provided with this product.
Manufacturers like ResMed, Philips Respironics, Fisher & Paykel recommend you replace your:
- Full Face and Nasal Mask Cushion and Nasal Pillows every month. ApriaDirect's selection of mask parts like these can be found here.
- CPAP/ Bilevel machine filters every month. Check out ApriaDirect's selection of replacement filters here.
- CPAP/ Bilevel tubing/ hoses every three months. Check out ApriaDirect's selection of tubing and hoses here.
- Mask frames every three months. Check out ApriaDirect's selection of mask frames here.
- Mask headgear every six months. Check out ApriaDirect's selection of headgear here.
- Chinstraps every six months. Check out ApriaDirect's selection of chinstraps here.
- Humidifier water tubs every six months. Check out ApriaDirect's selection of humidifier water tubs here.
For more specific information on the suggested replacement timeline for your CPAP supplies by manufacturer, please refer to your product user manual/instructions for use. Downloadable user manuals for the product can be found in the guides section of this article or in the "specifications" tab on each product page.