This is the support page for the Zest and Zest Q Nasal Masks by Fisher & Paykel. This page is intended to help you with all of your post-purchase needs. To be taken directly to a section, click one below.
Q What needs to be included on my prescription?
A If an "Rx Required" CPAP mask is the only item in your order, your prescription only needs to say : "CPAP Supplies" or "CPAP equipment". If you are purchasing other "Rx Required" products in your order, there may be other prescription requirements.
Q Is headgear provided with this product?
A Yes, headgear is provided with this product. However, if your mask frame and cushion have worn out but your headgear is still functioning properly, you can purchase the:
Zest Nasal Mask without Headgear here
Zest Q Nasal Mask without Headgear here
Q What is the difference between the Zest Nasal Mask and the Zest Q Nasal Mask?
A The Zest Q Nasal Mask features an advanced air diffuser for even quieter usage with an optional cover.
Fisher and Paykel suggest you replace your nasal cushion monthly. You can find the replacement Silicone seal cushion and foam insert for your Zest and Zest Q Nasal Mask here.
Manufacturers like ResMed, Philips Respironics, Fisher & Paykel recommend you replace your:
- Full Face and Nasal Mask Cushion and Nasal Pillows every month. ApriaDirect's selection of mask parts like these can be found here.
- CPAP/ Bilevel machine filters every month. Check out ApriaDirect's selection of replacement filters here.
- CPAP/ Bilevel tubing/ hoses every three months. Check out ApriaDirect's selection of tubing and hoses here.
- Mask frames every three months. Check out ApriaDirect's selection of mask frames here.
- Mask headgear every six months. Check out ApriaDirect's selection of headgear here.
- Chinstraps every six months. Check out ApriaDirect's selection of chinstraps here.
- Humidifier water tubs every six months. Check out ApriaDirect's selection of humidifier water tubs here.
For specific information and instructions on the suggested replacement timeline for your CPAP supplies, please refer to your CPAP Machine/ Mask user manuals. Downloadable user manuals for each product can be found in the "specifications" tab on each product page.
When to Replace CPAP Supplies - ResMed
When Should I Replace My Sleep Therapy Components - Philips Respironics
Please sign in to leave a comment.