Once you have purchased the Transcend Protection Plan, follow these steps:
- Download the Transcend Protection Plan Registration Form from your order confirmation email or download it here: Transcend Protection Plan Registration Form
- Fill out and submit the form using the instructions provided on the form.
- Once complete, you will receive an email from the manufacturer, Somnetics International Inc., confirming the registration of your CPAP machine.
Manufacturer: Transcend / Somnetics International, Inc.
Deductible: $25 for each processed claim (excludes manufacturer warranty issues, which are covered free of charge).
Duration of protection plan: Five years from the original date of product shipment.
Terms and Conditions:
1. $25 deductible for each processed claim on any accidental damage, wear and tear or breakage to your Transcend® miniCPAP™ or Transcend 3 miniCPAP and its AC power supply for five years.
2. Protection plan must be purchased within 90 days of receiving your miniCPAP™ device.
3. No deductible will be collected on any manufacturer warranty issues. This policy extends your manufacturer warranty from three years to five years; the duration of your protection plan.
4. This protection plan does not cover loss or theft.
5. Defective or broken product must be returned to the manufacturer with a Somnetics-issued Return Material Authorization (RMA) number to process a claim.
6. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
7. Product will be returned to customer at company’s expense via standard ground shipping within the 48 continental United States. If the customer wishes to choose a faster shipping method or is outside the continental United States, they will be responsible for the cost of shipment.
8. Customer will receive a manufacturer-refurbished or new product replacement, solely at the company’s discretion if the product is not repairable.
9. The Transcend Protection Plan is non-transferrable.
10. No refunds or cancellation for the Protection Plan will be given after the 10-day risk-free trial of your miniCPAP device is complete.
11. This protection plan is non-refundable if a claim is made.
12. Transcend Protection Plan covers the PAP unit and included AC power supply only. It does not cover any accessories (batteries, solar panel, humidifier, etc.).
13. Payments for the Protection Plan must be up-to-date at the time the damage or defect claim is made.
14. Your Transcend miniCPAP or Transcend 3 miniCPAP device serial number is assigned to your Protection Plan when the plan is purchased. If that serial number is replaced during the policy period, then the new serial number will be attached to that policy for the duration of the policy term, but not beyond the term of the protection plan.