When choosing a CPAP Cleaner two of the more popular choices are the SoClean and the Lumin. These have several similarities, but a few major differences. For a more comprehensive look at these machines compared and their competitors, you can find the CPAP Cleaner Comparison Guide here.
- Both machines weigh around 5 1/2 lbs
- Similar price ranges
- PAP accessories are cleaned inside each cleaner's chamber
- 30 day risk-free trial
- 24 month warranty
- The SoClean cleans your PAP mask, tubing/hose, and water chamber all at once.
- The Lumin CPAP Cleaner itself is not able to clean the interior of tubing/hoses. For this purpose you will need the Lumin Bullet (sold separately) .
- To clean- the Lumin uses UV light, the SoClean uses ozone (activated oxygen).
- With the Lumin you can clean other household items- like cell phones, keys, pacifiers, etc. The SoClean is only intended for your PAP machine and accessories.
- The Lumin does not require ventilation time after cleaning, the SoClean will need to ventilate for 120 minutes.