This is the Support Page for the Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Accessories. ApriaDirect does not sell the Inogen One G3 POC itself, but we do sell the G3 accessories. To be taken directly to a section, click one below.
Q Can you buy the G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator on ApriaDirect?
A No, ApriaDirect does not offer the Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator itself, but we do offer all the G3 accessories.
Q How long does the G3 single battery last for?
A It has a battery life of approximately 4.7 hours, although battery time varies with flow settings.
Q How long does the G3 single battery take to recharge?
A The recharge time for a fully depleted battery can take up to 5 hours.
Q Is there a product I can buy with a longer-lasting battery?
A Yes, you can buy the G3 Double Battery, which has a battery life of approximately 10 hours.
Q How long does the double battery take to recharge?
A It takes the battery approximately 8 hours to recharge.
Q How many cycles is the double battery intended to last for?
A This product is expected to last around 500 cycles.
Q Does the Inogen One G3 Backpack also work for the Inogen One G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator?
A No, this backpack is made specifically for the Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator.
Q How do I set up the Inogen One G3 Backpack?
A For more information about setting up your G3 Backpack for Usage, click here.
Q How can I receive a power boost?
A 1) Plug the AC Power Supply for Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator into the AC outlet and into the concentrator. The battery is designed to charge while the device is receiving power from the AC supply and cord.
2) Charge both a singular battery cell or a double battery by connecting the cell to the External Battery Charger with Power Supply for Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator.
3) Charge the battery from the car by attaching the oxygen device to the cigarette lighter with the DC Power Cable for Inogen G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator.
- Inogen One G3 User Manual
- Inogen One G3 Multilingual Manual
- Inogen One G3 Getting Started Guide
- Inogen One G3 Column Change Guide
- Inogen One G3 Product Line Guide
- Traveling with the Inogen One Guide
- Inogen One G3 External Battery Charger Guide
- Inogen One G3 Backpack Instructions
Setting up the Inogen One G3
- G3 Backpack Weight: 4 pounds
- G3 Carry Bag Weight: 1 pound
- Battery Duration: Up to 5 hours with the single battery and up to 10 hours with the double battery