If you would like to return any products ordered from ApriaDirect.com, follow these steps:
- Complete and submit the Return Request form here: https://www.apriadirect.com/return-policy
- Once submitted, a member of our Customer Care Team will send you an email, at the email address you specified on the Return Request form, containing a Return Authorization Number and instructions on where to ship the return item.
- You will be issued a credit by ApriaDirect within 5-7 business days of receipt of the returned item. Shipping costs are not refundable, unfortunately.
- Please DO NOT send in a device until you have contacted us and have been given a Return Authorization Number.
- Please DO NOT send any returns to any local Apria Healthcare branch locations or to any Apria corporate offices. Your return will be denied and returned to sender, which will further delay the process.
ApriaDirect recommends that you use a traceable method, such as UPS or FedEx, for return shipment, to track the return of your merchandise. ApriaDirect is not responsible if your return shipment is lost in return transit.
For more information, view the ApriaDirect Return Policy here: https://www.apriadirect.com/return-policy