Every medical product or service has a CPT (Current Procedural Terminology) code assigned to it. Government healthcare providers use HCPCS (Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System) which are generally the same as the CPT codes. Frequently the CPT or HCPCS codes are referred to a "billing codes". Below, we have provided some common codes.
All insurance information should be verified with your insurance company.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0485 is Oral Appliance
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
Please sign in to leave a comment.