No. Security x-rays and scanners will not harm the CPAP machine. When traveling, it is suggested that CPAP patients carry documentation from their physician that verifies they need their device. It is also recommended that you travel with your CPAP device in your carry-on items, in the event your baggage is delayed.
Articles in this section
- How often should I be cleaning my CPAP supplies?
- How often should I replace my supplies?
- What is the difference between CPAP, APAP, and Bilevel?
- Do you sell BiPAP machines?
- How do APAP machines work?
- How do I adjust to my CPAP?
- How often does a CPAP machine need to be serviced?
- How can I relieve a dry nose, dry throat, or a runny nose from CPAP therapy?
- What can I do about water in my tubing?
- Can I use tap water in my humidifier?