The technological capabilities offered with many CPAP machines provide critically important data for sleep apnea patients and their physicians. CPAP software allows patients to track their therapy progress and performance to identify issues and gather hard data for measuring the performance of sleep therapy.
Articles in this section
- How often should I be cleaning my CPAP supplies?
- How often should I replace my supplies?
- What is the difference between CPAP, APAP, and Bilevel?
- Do you sell BiPAP machines?
- How do APAP machines work?
- How do I adjust to my CPAP?
- How often does a CPAP machine need to be serviced?
- How can I relieve a dry nose, dry throat, or a runny nose from CPAP therapy?
- What can I do about water in my tubing?
- Can I use tap water in my humidifier?