Most machines are made to last years without check-ups or major maintenance. To keep it running well, be sure to change out the disposable filters twice per month, and if applicable, wash the non-disposable filter on a regular basis and replace every 6 months.
Articles in this section
- How often should I be cleaning my CPAP supplies?
- How often should I replace my supplies?
- What is the difference between CPAP, APAP, and Bilevel?
- Do you sell BiPAP machines?
- How do APAP machines work?
- How do I adjust to my CPAP?
- How often does a CPAP machine need to be serviced?
- How can I relieve a dry nose, dry throat, or a runny nose from CPAP therapy?
- What can I do about water in my tubing?
- Can I use tap water in my humidifier?