To prevent yourself from getting a dry nose, dry throat, or a runny nose, try increasing the humidity level. If you have tried this for a sustained period of time with no noticeable change in symptoms, consult with your physician for more information.
Articles in this section
- How often should I be cleaning my CPAP supplies?
- How often should I replace my supplies?
- What is the difference between CPAP, APAP, and Bilevel?
- Do you sell BiPAP machines?
- How do APAP machines work?
- How do I adjust to my CPAP?
- How often does a CPAP machine need to be serviced?
- How can I relieve a dry nose, dry throat, or a runny nose from CPAP therapy?
- What can I do about water in my tubing?
- Can I use tap water in my humidifier?