Affirm is not always able to offer credit for the full amount you request. In these cases, Affirm asks you to make a down payment with a debit card for the remainder of your purchase. The down payment amount cannot be changed and must be made upon confirming your loan and before the loan offer expires.
Articles in this section
- What is Affirm?
- Why buy with Affirm?
- What is required to have an Affirm account?
- How does Affirm work?
- How does Affirm approve borrowers for loans?
- Does Affirm perform a credit check? Does it impact my credit score?
- Why was I denied financing by Affirm?
- Why was I asked to verify my identity?
- Why was I prompted to enter my income?
- Why was I prompted for my checking account?