If Affirm has difficulty confirming your identity, you may need to provide more information. Affirm uses modern technology to confirm your identity, including verifying your address or full SSN, or requesting a photo of your ID. Affirm takes these steps in some cases to counter fraud and provide the most accurate credit decision they can.
Articles in this section
- What is Affirm?
- Why buy with Affirm?
- What is required to have an Affirm account?
- How does Affirm work?
- How does Affirm approve borrowers for loans?
- Does Affirm perform a credit check? Does it impact my credit score?
- Why was I denied financing by Affirm?
- Why was I asked to verify my identity?
- Why was I prompted to enter my income?
- Why was I prompted for my checking account?
Please sign in to leave a comment.