Yes! Affirm works hard to be completely transparent. You will see the amount of interest you will owe on the terms page and again on the loan confirmation page. If you pay off your loan early, you will receive a rebate for any interest that hasn't yet accrued.
Articles in this section
- What is Affirm?
- Why buy with Affirm?
- What is required to have an Affirm account?
- How does Affirm work?
- How does Affirm approve borrowers for loans?
- Does Affirm perform a credit check? Does it impact my credit score?
- Why was I denied financing by Affirm?
- Why was I asked to verify my identity?
- Why was I prompted to enter my income?
- Why was I prompted for my checking account?
Please sign in to leave a comment.