Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit-payment products. Affirm provides fair, transparent credit with instant financing for online purchases to be paid in fixed monthly installments over 3, 6, or 12 months.
Articles in this section
- What is Affirm?
- Why buy with Affirm?
- What is required to have an Affirm account?
- How does Affirm work?
- How does Affirm approve borrowers for loans?
- Does Affirm perform a credit check? Does it impact my credit score?
- Why was I denied financing by Affirm?
- Why was I asked to verify my identity?
- Why was I prompted to enter my income?
- Why was I prompted for my checking account?
Please sign in to leave a comment.